12.31.2009

My Family | Philadelphia Family Photographer

Every year I take pictures of our dear friends the J Family and Clar takes some of our family as well. It's a fun little tradition and makes getting a Christmas picture a lot easier! This year I wanted to be able to manually set the settings but make it doable for Clar - so I brought along my tripod (duh) and it worked like a charm. I'd have her stand in for me and get the shot set up and then all she had to do was snap the shutter! I'm so happy with how these turned out. These were taken the weekend of Halloween right as the leaves were turning, at my favorite field.



My dad was in town and helped out so much.


I love these sweet little moments with these two great guys.


Carson (3 1/2) and Camille (10 mos)











Clar took this one to update my profile pic...too bad I look like a hunchback! :)

We stood in the middle of the road to catch the beautiful leaves on a lawn across the street.





One I snapped on our way out.


Thanks so much for capturing these for me Clar...you da besss.

2 comments:

amy r said...

Oh how cute! It's so good to have pictures of your own family isn't it? And I love the shot of you since we photogs don't post lots of shots of ourselves. Your daughter is just cute as a button. Love the coordinating outfits and the pumpkins! Thanks for all the kind comments you leave for me!!

Melynda said...

Danica...these are AMAZING! I just LOVE the location, your outfits, the beautiful bright colored trees, and well...just everything about them! And I laughed so hard at what you wrote about your profile pic :) You look beautiful! Also thanks for the nice comments on my blog...I have been a blog/internet slacker lately, but hopefully things will calm down a bit. I still need to call you, but I never know when is a good time. What time do your kids nap? Actually...Carson probably doesn't anymore right? Anyways, let me know what time of the day is good and I will call...if that's okay. I would love to chat. Anyways, your work is amazing and inspiring! I so wish you lived closer so you could take our family pics!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP