6.03.2010

Safe and sound... | St. Louis Family Photographer

Well, we made it through three days of car travel with two small children...and lived. Actually, the trip couldn't have gone any smoother. The kids did great and we got to St. Louis all safe and sound. We are currently living in a display unit at our new apartment complex until our unit is completely ready. We decided to upgrade at the last minute even though it wouldn't be ready for us to move directly in. The people we have met have been fabulous and we are excited to get settled in around the 10th of the month. I'm so sorry to my clients that are still waiting for their session discs, or more peeks. I promise I will have things to you as soon as possible, but until we move into our actual apartment on the 10th, we don't have access to the internet and most of our stuff. I appreciate your patience with me!! We miss Philly, but love St. Louis so far. Stay tuned for more next week.

No comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP