5.27.2010

Baby Jamie | Philadelphia Newborn Photographer

Just a peek from my last newborn session in Philly (sigh...and maybe a tear or two). Meet the gorgeous, perfectly behaved little baby Jamie.

And here's a preview of my new barnwood floor mat. It came! It's great! I'm excited for all of the possibilities...


Precious in Dad's baseball mitt.


This one caught my eye right away - it's an in between moment, but it just speaks to me. Love it.


Congrats S family - we got so many great ones. I can't wait to show you them! Thanks for being so awesome...it was a pleasure to meet you and photograph baby Jamie.

*P.S. We move in to St. Louis in T minus two days! Holy moly.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

We miss you guys already and it's just gonna get worse! Hope your trip went well and that the unpacking doesn't get too overwhelming. I love the pics!

Jen and her men said...

Love the wood floor mat, but it sure is stinky (my whole basement smells like tires)!! Great work as always :)

Melynda said...

all I can say is WOW!!!!!! WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first picture! It is such a beautiful and professional shot! Seriously...you totally have got the indoor lighting down! The floor looks so sharp and adds so much to the pictures! I need to get me some :) I am wanting to see more...hope the move went well. As soon as you get settled in we need to chat :)

amy r said...

Hey Danica,
Glad to hear the move went well. I haven't been in the blogging world for a few weeks. I love this session. You did a fantastic job! I'll be in St. Louis in July. We should get together!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP