3.09.2010

Tell All Tuesday - Round Up | Philadelphia Child Photographer

Today's Tell All Tuesday is a simple round up of good photography finds I've been bookmarking lately (in no particular order):

- Becoming Mom - this website is awesome and has neat Photoshop tutorials that I've never seen anywhere else.
-Starting a Photography Business - advice from Shannon Holden that I found very helpful.
-Melissa Davis Design - lots of photography design freebies.
-Erin Cobb's new FAQ video - so many great tips for you photogs out there.
-Ashley McNamara's Photoshop Tutorials - she's a great photographer, and she's even greater in my book because she shares great Photoshop tutorials. I learn something from every single one...check them out!
-Becky Earl (BeArt) - another great photographer, and I recently found her Hints and Tips section. I'm excited to play around with her tutorials.
-Baby As Art - That masters of newborn photography share a video of them doing their chin-on-the-wrists pose...fun to watch.

That should keep you busy for a while! Have fun. It's BEAUTIFUL here and I couldn't be happier that's spring's almost here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP