3.05.2010

Poladroid Project | Philadelphia Child Photographer

Oooh, look at me getting all funky with Poladroid's cool download (get it HERE). I snapped these quickly during the kids' bath a few nights ago, in terrible light, and I'm okay with the fact that they are far from perfect. I did just order a Lightscoop from ADORAMA, thanks to my friend Lillian's success with it, and on THIS POST from the Momtog blog. Hopefully my next set of night time bath pictures are a lot better!

I promise the bath water was (relatively) clean, not green and murky!





I'd even kiss that cute nose with snot and food covering it.


Giving sis a kiss on the arm (not sucking her blood).


I just love those little wispy pieces of hair by her ear.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Danica, I think the polaroid effect is perfect for these! I was just proudly reporting to Amy last night that I took some snapshots at bathtime. It's hard for me to let go of the technical perfection sometimes, but so neccessary--snapshots are important!!! P.S. Love the murky water comment! ;- )

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i'm so excited about the lightscoop! i have been using a diffuser for pictures around the house of my kids, but i have to keep my images zoomed out and crop later to get rid of the semi-circle shadow at the bottom from my 24-70 lens. they say the lightscoop gets rid of the problem! woot woot! thanks for the recommendation!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP