10.07.2009

Simmandi Recap 1 | Philadelphia Fitness Photographer

Simmandi is a beautiful fitness model hopeful who came to me wanting to update her portfolio. And let me tell you...working with a gorgeous and more than willing model is something I could really get used to! Seriously, this shoot was so much fun - I had complete creative control, we had gorgeous light, and I was shooting an amazing model who worked it for the camera. It doesn't get much better. Here is a recap of the first look we did...casual.












This girl is fierce. :)


























Coming soon...Simmandi's second look (bikini). You don't want to miss it! Or maybe you do, it might lower your self-esteem just a tad. :)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Fun session! How fun to work with someone that's comfortable on the other side of the lens!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP