10.08.2009

Simmandi Recap 2 | Philadelphia Fitness Photographer

Here's a recap of Simmandi's second look - bathing suit! We were in a park shooting these, so she had to suspend her embarassment and work it. At one point, some older gentleman walked by with an earpiece saying he was a federal agent looking for someone and then continued on his merry way. What?! What was the point of saying that? Did he want us to be careful? Because he didn't say that...and as Simmandi was in a bikini and heels she wasn't exactly in "run from the bad guy" mode. Was he lying and trying to impress the pretty girl? No idea. It still makes me laugh though.

My favorite is as I was editing these thinking, "Man, she looks SO GOOD!" I was sitting on my butt chowing down on chips.













The light was delicious.


Playing with a tilt-shift action...verdict? Love it!














Stay tuned for the last two looks!

1 comment:

amy r said...

Holy smoking hot! Wow- she looks incredible. I love the shot with her glasses on. That's weird about the federal agent thing. I say- he was trying to impress. :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP