9.30.2009

Keshav | Philadelphia Child Photographer

Remember handsome Keshav from his one year session last summer? (See them HERE - and can you tell I had just figured out how to sharpen eyes? lol) Well, he is back and cuter than ever. We got a few cute ones inside, but Keshav was definitely in his element outside in a nearby alley. Thanks for the fun afternoon, R family. Hope you enjoy this peek!

I didn't think it was possible, but his curls and brown eyes have gotten even cuter!








What a sweetheart.








Seriously, such a stunner.











Such a great family.


(Laughing at my son, Carson...they were fast friends!)





How handsome is he in his "blue Indian clothes"???


"Raaaawr!"





I love the candidness (a word?) of this one for some reason.








It was great to see you guys again...you'll be getting your gallery soon!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow, Danica! Those are gorgeous. He's quite the handsome little man!

amy r said...

My favorite is that 2nd shot. I love the expression on his face. And I like the edit of the first family photo. That blue outfit on him is awesome. You did a great job capturing him.

Jenny said...

Your pictures look great on your website. Nice work. :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP