7.21.2010

NEW WEBSITE! | St. Louis Child Photographer

I have great news!  My new website/blog is live and I'd love for you to start following me at my new address: http://danicanelsonphotography.com.  I'm especially excited because it’s a website and a blog all in one!  It’s definitely been a labor of love as it's taken me over four months to fully put together (thanks to our big move and getting settled), but I’m beyond excited to finally be launching Danica Nelson Photography here in St. Louis.  You can click on “Portfolio” to view image galleries of my work, and you can follow my posts to stay up-to-date with my latest work, helpful hints and photography finds.  Don’t forget to change your links and/or bookmarks, subscribe to my RSS feed or add me to your Google Reader!  If you'd like a button for your own blog, you can use the code at the bottom of my new site!

I owe a big thanks to Lacey of Lacey Reimann Photography for being a HUGE help to me throughout the process, and for referring me to Portfoliositez.com, the company I used to create my site.

I also owe a huge thanks to my awesome friend Stacia for helping me with my rebranding and the design of my website.  She walked and talked me through the whole process, helping me really figure out what I wanted, and saving me from a possible lawsuit with National Geographics someday!!  Haha...yes, the first logo I designed had an uncanny resemblance to theirs, which Stacia kindly pointed out.

Thanks also to all the friends and family members that gave me feedback.  XOXO to you all.

I've got a Tell All Tuesday for this week that I'll be posting on Thursday (sorry folks!).  Stay tuned and I look forward to seeing you all on my new site...

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I've got your new home on the www added to my reader list! Congrats on the big launch! Headed there now....


P.S. Thanks for the link--I don't think I was much help, but that's sweet of you!

Jenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The new site!! Oh how I wish we still lived near you guys! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and taking such beautiful pictures of my beauties.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP