7.30.2009

M Family | Philadelphia Family Photographer

After months of rescheduling due to weather and some other things, we were finally able to make this session happen! This family is so awesome - they love each other so much and nothing ruffles their feathers. My three-year old, Carson, was sitting next to me while I got these images ready to post online, and he said, "Mom - they're best friends!" I think that about sums up the M Family. Thanks, and enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

By this point I think ants were crawling all over their legs so they were outta there!
Photobucket

So incredibly beautiful, right? Would you believe she's only 11? Mom and Dad are in trouble...
Photobucket


Photobucket

D is hilarious AND handsome, a great combo. He was crackin' me up all night.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Couldn't decide which one I liked better.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Isn't Mom beautiful? She's just glowing!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Can't wait until this family grows by one more!

1 comment:

Jenny Whiting said...

I love this family and am so glad to see such cute pictures of them. You did a great job and I do love that location.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP