4.07.2009

maggie.16 mos

Recognize this darling face from my header? The last time I saw Maggie she was five months old - now she's 16 months and on the MOVE! Isn't she such a doll?! Most of this session took place at my house with my backdrop (like the new Mini Session). Like them? I really love the grainy feel of the seamless paper. Although we didn't get many smiles (okay, we didn't get any smiles, haha), we got some awesome soulful looks that capture Maggs at this stage...the stage that involves doing anything except sitting still and looking at a camera. Enjoy the peek!

I loved this one in both color and b+w...those eyes and lips kill me!
maggie

maggie

Dad is graduating from Wharton soon, so we took a couple shots of him.
maggie

maggie

maggie

maggie

maggie

maggie

maggie

Just love the little pigtails on her.
maggie

Definitely more interested in her goldfish than me. :)
maggie

maggie

I'm glad we got this one b/c I have a feeling this is what Mom and Dad see most at this age...her backside as she runs away!
maggie

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The last one is great! I wish I could walk around in outfits like that and have people think that I am cute! What a darling girl!! Great job!

I love the header!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP