4.17.2010

J Family | Philadelphia Family Photographer

You've seen this adorable family of five before on this blog, but this session tops them all. It was so much fun! I love going downtown for urban portraits, and this family just did it so well. I thought their outfits were absolutely perfect - coordinating without matching exactly.



Mr. Keyan wouldn't hold still for a second, so imagine my surprise when I got home and saw all the gems we got! His eyes are unreal.


Big brother is such a happy kid (who's young enough to still think my jokes are funny).


And biggest brother (7) was totally into giving me the perfect closed-lip smiles. I loved what a little model he was.























Thanks again J family - hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Gorgeous family & such gorgeous photos! Wow! That would typically be a really hard session, and you've made it look easy!

Amy and the boys said...

Oh Danica, I just love these. A family of three boys. You're right- the outfits were perfection. They are such a cute family. You did a fantastic job.

Steph said...

You are amazing. If only I lived in Philly longer.

Anonymous said...

When are you going to stop making me proud? Great pictures....

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP