4.25.2009

d.family

It was fun to have a session with this family again. They were one of my firsts, and I saw them again when the baby, Abigail, was born. I just love this family - thanks, guys, and here's your peek!

dfam

dfam

dfam

dfam

dfam

Look at the eyes on these kids! Here's Spencer...
dfam

Aren't Rachel's eyes so beautiful? And those curls! They're comletely natural, the lucky gal.
dfam

I'm loving the toothy grin.
dfam

And sweet Anna, another lil miss with beautiful eyes and curls (and Rachel's twin sis).
dfam

dfam

dfam

dfam

I just love this one.
dfam

dfam

Dad's about to graduate from Temple Dental and then they're off to greener pastures in SC!
dfam

dfam

No wonder the kids are so cute!
dfam

dfam

It was pretty cold the day of the session, so Mom brought Abigail (five months) over another day for some quick pics in the "studio" (i.e., my dining room). How cute is she?! Those eyes kill me.
dfam

dfam

dfam

LOVE it! Totally posing for the camera.
dfam

dfam

No comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP