3.10.2009

s.family

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I walked into this client's home...it looked like a page from a magazine! I was lucky enough to meet this family for a session while I was out in Denver visiting my sis-in-law (they're neighbors). Little Owen (1 yr) and J. Garren (3 yrs) are so darn adorable. The lighting in this home was amazing, and so was the love and enthusiasm. Enjoy a bunch of my favorites. S Fam - thank you for inviting me into your beautiful home to spend time with your beautiful family. :)

sfam

sfam

sfam

sfam

sfam

sfam

Isn't mom gorgeous?
sfam

Okay, so the kitchen was amazing and I couldn't help shooting a ton of shots in there.
sfam

and couldn't help posting a ton of kitchen shots, too...I just love them.
sfam

sfam

sfam

sfam

sfam

sfam

No, he didn't break his leg...just having some jumping fun.
sfam

LOVE these.
sfam

sfam

And these two make my heart sing.
sfam

sfam

Some sushi fun with dino friends.
sfam

2 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Great Pictures! LOVE the house/kitchen! What a fun shoot!

katherine said...

what a great session!! isn't it so nice to go to a home where it is beautiful and the people are beautiful and things just seem to fall into place?! such great photos!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP