1.05.2009

cami.10 days

Here's our little Cami's 10-day shoot (she's a month old now...I'm a bit behind in editing). Truthfully, it was super hard to get these for some reason and I couldn't get a lot of the shots I was hoping for. There are a few I really like though. This new place we're renting doesn't have the nice lighting our last place had, darn it. Oh well...enjoy! More shots to come when I have some time to edit.

cami

cami2

cami3

cami4

cami5

cami6

cami6-2

cami7

cami8

cami9

cami10

cami11

cami12

cami13

cami14

cami15

cami16

cami17

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the last one! the sun flare is amazing! NIce job!

I also love the one of her on the dresser. You can see yourself in the window....very nice!

Great job! she is a cutie!

Jenny said...

I like the first 1st and 16th picture. Houston and Brady love the one when she is on top of the dresser with her eyes open -- they think that she looks so cute.

Darwin + Kiara said...

She is beautiful, Danica! Well done!

Dalton Family said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the one in color where she's asleep on the dresser!!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP