10.28.2008

FALL PROMOTION

Well, there's FIVE weeks left on the countdown to the arrival of baby girl Nelson, so to celebrate, I'm offering 50% off ANY ONLINE ORDER from your session gallery!! You heard right - 50% off! The promotion starts now and will end December 31st, so don't miss out. Use the promotion code fallpromotion, and pass the info along to your family and friends since anyone can use it as many times as they want. If you need your online session gallery information again, email me at danicaphotography@gmail.com. Now's the time to order prints for your home and relatives for the holiday season!

Also, I am starting a waiting list for clients wanting a session when I start up again (whenever that is...probably in March 2009 or so). If you'd like to be on the list, just leave a comment on this post, or email me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP