7.04.2008

Blog News & Promotions

I'm adding a new label to my site - blog news & promotions. Check there for the most current DanicaPhotography promotions. You can find it under View by Category in the right column.

So to start you off...

From July 4th - July 31st, 2008, existing DanicaPhotography clients can receive 20% OFF ANY ORDER (minimum order of $5) through any of their online session galleries. Use the promotion code summer_promotion. Pass the info to your family and friends. If you have lost your online session gallery information, email me at danicaphotography@gmail.com.

I also want to let you all know that my summer/fall schedule is wide open! We're expecting baby #2 on December 2nd, so my last "in time for Christmas" sessions of the year will need to take place by the last week of October. I may be available for a very small number of sessions that don't need to be finished by Christmas during November (e.g., newborn sessions). If you would like to get on my waiting list for October and November, since I haven't opened up my schedule that far, email me at danicaphotography@gmail.com.

I'm not sure when I will start sessions up again after our baby is born, but it will most likely be around March 2009.

No comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP